Thursday, October 7, 2010

Elixir Interactive Taking Part in SES Chicago

Elixir Interactive will be attending the upcoming SES Chicago Conference & Expo. I’ve been invited to present on two topics near to my heart and am looking forward to sharing the tips and strategies our expert team at Elixir has developed over the years.

On Day 1 of the conference, October 19th, I’ll be addressing the topic “Brand, Trademark & Reputation” with attorney Geoffrey Woxman. This discussion will address how to protect your brand’s reputation in both organic search and Google’s paid offering, AdWords. On Day 3, October 21st, the topic is “Digital Asset Optimization.” I’ll be sharing the stage with Yahoo!’s Kaushal Kurapati and Jim Yu from BrightEdge. We’ll be looking at how to successfully optimize different types of digital assets in this age of “blended” search results. Later in the same day I’ll be moderating a panel titled “Selling Search to the C-Suite” which features Laura Lippay of Nine by Blue and David Dalka of Dalka Strategy Consulting.

Be sure to say “hi” after the sessions or if you see me elsewhere during this exciting search conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment